Property Proceedings..

What is the size of the pool of assets?
What were the contributions?
What are the parties needs?
Valuations and Accounting data

Parenting Issues – Children..

Children benefit from spending time with both parents, its usally a matter of when, how & for how long.


It is on a no fault basis. After 12 months of separation and if the relationship has irretreviably broken down, you can obtain a decree nisi & a decree absolute ie a divorce. You should commence any property proceedings within 12 months.

Child Support..

We can assist in having an assessment varied.

Spousal Maintenance..

We can apply for you or defend an application.

Defacto Relationships..

We appear in both the District & Family Courts in these matters.